You can’t get a better venue for the greatest day of your life than our islands. And the best thing is, all the hassle and headache is taken out of your hands the moment you let a professional take over. One company in particular is the Bahamas Bridal Association, which is endorsed by the Ministry of Tourism. These “love gurus” give couples the option of choosing a package and they work their magic from there. Any island you choose is a great choice and destination weddings will make your day the most memorable ever, no matter the magnificent island of your choice. People stand before a clergyman every weekend, declaring their love for one another. Why not make your declaration in one of the most beautiful countries in the world?
- Must be in The Bahamas for at least 24 hours before wedding
- Must fill out an application form
- Must be interviewed by Administrator
- Please present identification (driver’s license, passport or birth certificate)
- Marriage License fee: $100.00
- Apostille - Marriage authenticated with the official seal of Foreign Affairs ($30 inclusive of certified copy of marriage certificate)
- If Divorced - Must present original divorce papers
- If Never Married - Notary fee for affidavit swearing Spinstership or Bachelorhood $20.00
- If wedding is performed by Administrator - Wedding at Office $150.00 and Wedding elsewhere $300.00
- Services are available from Ministers of various denominations if required.